ICEY-TEK 5 Gallon Roto-Molded Water Coolers$99.99
The ICEY-TEK 5 Gallon Heavy Duty Roto-molded Water Cooler is not your typical flimsy watercooler that doesn't hold ice well, breaks after a few uses, and then has to be thrown away.
With our field-tough watercooler, you get a high-quality rotomolded, unibody construction that can withstand years of abuse while providing outstanding performance. And, unlike our competitors' round or circular watercoolers that can be unstable or hard to transport, this cooler is square-shaped with multiple molded-in tie-down features for securing the unit on trucks or trailers.
While this heavy-duty ICEY-TEK water cooler can't be beaten for its ice retention capabilities and keeping cold liquids cold, it can also do double duty during those cold months keeping hot liquids hot. Use it for coffee or other beverages you need to keep warm.
It's rugged design and quality construction make it ideal for many commercial users such as landscapers, utility companies, construction companies, caterers, oil field crews, and golf course hydration stations; but also practical for school sporting events, picnics or other group gatherings. Whatever your application may be, this cooler is a great choice.
- Unibody construction consists of premium rotomolded FDA grade polyethylene insulated with high-quality polyurethane foam.
- Latches are industry-leading SouthCo® premium silicon rubber latches.
- Silicon molded lid gasket for a tight seal.
- Skid-resistant pads on the cooler base.
- Integral molded handles and shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- The lid is attached to the cooler body with an easily removable rod for ease of cleaning or quick replacement in the rare event of damage.
- 5 Year Warranty
Capacity 20 Quarts / 5 Gallons
Weight: 16.5 Pounds With Strap
Exterior Height – 17.5”
Exterior Width Left to Right: Top – 14.5” / Bottom – 12.5”
Exterior Depth Front to Back: Top – 14.75” / Bottom – 12.5”
Interior Height – 14.0”
Interior Width Left to Right: Top – 10.0” / Bottom – 8.75”
Interior Depth Front to Back: Top – 10.75” / Bottom – 10.25”
Popular uses include sports hydration stations, job site, and truck-mounted water cooler, hot beverage dispenser at concession stands or aboard boats.